Visit or shop online
You can visit the shop whenever the Kagyu Ling Buddhist Centre in Manchester is open. We take card payments as well as cash. You can also shop online.
The shop and online store sell:
- A wide range of books on Buddhism.
- Books by Lama Jampa Thaye
- Publications about meditation, Tibet, travel.
- Children’s books
- Greetings cards
- Incense – Tibetan and Bhutanese
- Statues – specially selected gilt and copper Buddha statues made by craftsmen in Nepal
- Ritual Buddhist items – offering bowls, prayer holders, rosaries etc.
Global inspirations … traded fairly
In addition to Buddhist items, the shop offers a wide range of goods from Namaste UK, a fair trade company. This includes colourful scarves and blankets, lanterns and ceramics, all beautifully crafted in India, Thailand and Nepal. These are fantastic, ethically sourced goods, which make great gifts.
We also bring an extensive selection of goods from the shop, including books on Buddhism and meditation, to all the Buddhist teachings given in Manchester by Lama Jampa Thaye. So if you would like to order any items to be brought to the venue for you, or have any questions please email the shop team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All profits from the shop go towards helping maintain and develop Kagyu Ling.