Shop for books on Buddhism and much more…
The shop sells:
- A wide range of books on Buddhism, including texts by Buddhist masters
- Books by Lama Jampa Thaye
- Publications about meditation, Tibet, travel.
- Children’s books
- Greetings cards
- Incense – Tibetan and Bhutanese
- Statues – specially selected gilt and copper Buddha statues made by craftsmen in Nepal
- Ritual Buddhist items – offering bowls, prayer holders, rosaries etc.
Global inspirations … traded fairly
We also stock a wide range of goods from Namaste UK, a fair trade company. This includes colourful scarves and blankets, lanterns and ceramics, all beautifully crafted in India, Thailand and Nepal. These are fantastic, ethically sourced goods, which make great gifts.
How to find us
You can visit the shop whenever the Kagyu Ling Buddhist Centre in Manchester is open. We take card payments as well as cash.
We also bring an extensive selection of goods from the shop, including books on Buddhism and meditation, to all the Buddhist teachings given in Manchester by Lama Jampa Thaye. So if you would like to order any items to be brought to the teachings venue for you, please email the shop team at email@example.com.
All profits from the shop go towards helping maintain and develop Kagyu Ling.
- More information about books by Lama Jampa Thaye