This section of the website provides information for sangha members – people who have taken refuge as Buddhists and are part of the Kagyu Dechen Buddhism north west community.
- Online pujas and practices
- Dechen community mantra tracker
- Pujas at Kagyu Ling Please note that all pujas are cancelled until further notice.
- Lojong (mind training) All mind training sessions are cancelled until further notice.
- Shrine room etiquette
- Record of teachings given by Lama Jampa
Diary dates 2020
Shedras in Manchester: 4 & 5 July; 28 & 29 November 2020. Full details: Buddhist Teachings
Mainly Meditation Mornings are cancelled due to the coronavirus situation and the closure of Kagyu Ling. Please watch this page for further updates. More information.
Lojong: the regular Thursday sessions at Kagyu Ling are cancelled until further notice. Full details: mind training
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this section of the website, please get in touch. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with comments and suggestions.